ISBN 9780132237901 Published July 2008
Wharton School Publishing
See all formats
Posted May 11, 2010 5:22 a.m. by the-roy
In - 800 CEO Read Blog
It's been a whole month (and then some) after the last posting of what was being read from across this great world of ours. So, hold on to your seats... here's what 8CR sold overseas:
The Venturesome Economy - by Amar Bhide - Trinidad
Baked In - by Alex Bogusky and John Winsor - Spain
Strategy for Sustainability - by Adam Werbach - France
Unlocking Opportunities for Growth - by Ian C. MacMillan and Alexander B. Van Putten - Thailand
Judgment - by Noel M. Tichy and Warren G. Bennis - India
End of the Free Market - by Ian Bremmer - Monaco
Comebacks - by Andrea Redmond and Patricia Crisafulli - Canada
Links from Across The Business Book Web
Posted April 8, 2009 10:59 a.m. by todd-sattersten
In Lists - 800 CEO Read Blog
There are a number of cool, quick items to point you to:
- Dan Schawbel's Me 2.0 came out yesterday. You can preview the book at Scribd for the next week or so.
- Joel Comm is offering the first two chapters of his new book Twitter Power for free. You can download it for at http://twitterpower.com/free/.
- For the current economic times, look for a new Dr. Suess book next week called "Suess-isms for Success: Insider Tips on Economic Health from the Good Doctor." I just saw this in USA Today, so when we have a little more info, we'll pass it along.
- The Street.com has a quick rundown of nine new books that writer Marc Kramer says contain "recession-worthy insights." Problem-Solving 101, Unlocking Opportunities for Growth and Hit The Ground Running are among the selections.
- Jay Ehret from The Marketing Spot has a post called Change Your Future (and Fortune) by Reading a Business Book. He talks about different kinds of business books, how to read them, and shares the results from a survey he ran about how people use business books.