Read about our pricing and services
Bulk discounts are non-returnable.
ISBN 9781422187104 Published Oct. 2012
Harvard Business School Press
See all formats
TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF PRESENTATIONS.
Terrified of speaking in front of a group? Or simply looking to polish your skills? No matter where you are on the spectrum, this guide will give you the confidence and the tools you need to get results.
Written by presentation expert Nancy Duarte, the "HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations" will help you:
- Win over tough crowds
- Organize a coherent narrative
- Create powerful messages and visuals
- Connect with and engage your audience
- Show people why your ideas matter to "them"
- Strike the right tone, in any situation
Tagged: Business, Economics, Finance
This title is Available
blog comments powered by Disqus