Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity
By Josh Linkner
We live in an era when business cycles are measured in months, not years. The only way to sustain long term innovation and growth is through creativity-at all levels of an organization. "Disciplined Dreaming" shows you how to create profitable new ideas, empower all your employees to be creative, and sustain your competitive advantage over the long term. Linkner distills his years of experience in business and jazz -- as well as hundreds of interviews with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and artists -- into a 5-step process that will make creativity easy for you and your organization. The methodology is simple, backed by proven results.Empowers individuals, teams, and organizations to meet creative challenges posed by the marketplaceTurns the mystery of creativity into a simple-to-use processShows how creativity can be used for everything from innovative, game-shifting breakthroughs to incremental advances and daily improvements to business processesOffers dozens of practical exercises, thought-starters, workouts to grow "creative muscles," and case studies
"Disciplined Dreaming" shows even the stuffiest corporate bureaucracies how to cultivate creativity in order to become more competitive in today's shifting marketplace.
- #4 "New York Times" Best Seller (Advice, How-To and Miscellaneous)
- #8 "New York Times" Best Seller (Hardcover Business)
- #2 "Wall Street Journal" Best Seller (Hardcover Business)
- #9 "Wall Street Journal" Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
- #9 "Washington Post" Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
- #1 "USA Today" Best Seller (Money)
- #10 "Entertainment Weekly" Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
- #10 "Publishers Weekly" Bestseller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
|App required||iOS or Google Play|
Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$21.56||20%|
|25 - 99||$18.86||30%|
|100 - 499||$17.52||35%|
|500 - 999||$16.98||37%|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available. Please call 1-800-236-7323 for more information.
You may also place an order online at the highlighted discount for any quantity over 500.
Interested in e-Books? — Please read our brief introduction before purchasing.