Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life
By Robin Sharma
In "The Leader Who Had No Title, "you will learn:
- How to work with and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
- A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
- The real secrets of intense innovation
- An instant strategy to build a great team and become a "merchant of wow" with your customers
- Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enough to lead your field
- Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy, and balance your personal life
Regardless of what you do within your organization and the current circumstances of your life, the single most important fact is that you have the power to show leadership. Wherever you are in your career or life, you should always play to your peak abilities. This book shows you how to claim that staggering power, as well as transform your life--and the world around you--in the process.
Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$12.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$10.50||30%|
|100 - 499||$9.75||35%|
|500 - 999||$9.45||37%|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available. Please call 1-800-236-7323 for more information.
You may also place an order online at the highlighted discount for any quantity over 500.
Interested in e-Books? — Please read our brief introduction before purchasing.