Hardcover Non-returnable Discount
|1 - 24||$7.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$6.99||30%|
|100 - 499||$6.49||35%|
|Publisher||Hardcover: Thomas Nelson Publishers
Leadership 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know
Unleash your leadership potential.
No matter who you are, you can lead--and lead well.
That is the message "New York Times" bestselling author John C. Maxwell gives in this power-packed guidebook: "Leadership 101." Here the consummate leader offers a succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess. Learn how to:
- Follow your vision and bring others with you
- Produce a lasting legacy
- Grow the loyalty of your followers
- Make continual investments in the quality of your leadership
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Determine your leadership "lid"
- Empower others through mentoring
- Create a foundation of trust
- Use self-discipline to improve your character--and your results
One of the keys to successful leadership is applying the concepts that have made other leaders strong. Here's your opportunity to do just that.