Jason Ryan Dorsey
Books by Jason Ryan Dorsey
In Y-Size Your Business, Jason Ryan Dorsey, The Gen Y Guy, presents a step-by-step methodology for best employing Gen Y without investing a lot of time or money. A member of Gen Y himself he delivers an insider's view of his generation as well as more than fifty cost-effective, ready-to-use strategies that deliver immediate measurable results. Dorsey collected these creative strategies from the frontlines of business during his work with executives, managers, and entrepreneurs in businesses large and small around the world. He shows you exactly how to attract the best Gen Y employees, quickly develop their workplace skills, and then unlock their performance, motivation, and loyalty.
- Reveals creative ways to attract, retain, motivate, and develop Gen Y employees without paying them more money (or meeting their Mom)
- Includes a behind-the-scenes view of Gen Y from someone in Gen Y (including why they text message without vowels)
- Explains the primary workplace differences between the four generations and how to leverage their strengths
- Features funny, outrageous, and candid stories that expose the generation gap in the office (Is that a tattoo?)
- Helps you view the Gen Y employee life cycle and key business operations in a new way--one you can use to your business and career advantage
Companies that wisely choose to embrace Gen Y today will be well positioned to navigate the global economy tomorrow. Not only will these companies benefit from the talents and ambitions of Gen Y--they'll also benefit from Gen Y's increasing economic influence as well as their massive social networks. Based on Dorsey's work with business leaders at companies around the world, as a keynote speaker, consultant, and generational expert, Y-Size Your Business presents precisely the solutions you need to make the most of an increasingly important generation that is ready to make an impact from their first day at work (and then blog about it!).
It s time to cash your reality check and re-create your life on your own terms.
In your twenties you expect to finally live life on your own terms. But it can seem like the world won t cooperate. Roommates drive you crazy (but you can t afford to lose them), entry-level jobs frustrate you ( Four hundred double-sided copies before lunch, ), and even a dream job can take over your nights and weekends, leaving you feeling like you are running hard but going nowhere.
Jason Ryan Dorsey helps you turn this coming-of-age crisis into opportunity. He shows you the big secret of the real world that you don t realize how much control you have over your life until you use it. In "My Reality Check Bounced!" Jason shows you how to:
Find the courage to climb out of your real-world rut
Create a Future Picture that gets you off your buts
Uncover opportunity and build a tag team to make the most of it
Live like you mean it, and finally cash your reality check."