Slay Like a Mother: How to Destroy What's Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Want
Price: $18.19/ea —
Come Slay with Me
You Need This Book If:
- You're a people-pleaser by day and an overthinker by night.
- The negative voice in your head is the meanest mean girl you know.
- You feel broken and believe you must hide that brokenness to be loved.
- You're tired. Like fall-down-after-running-a-marathon tired.
In this emotionally charged how-to guide, you'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll discover eye-opening lessons about:
- THE MASK YOU'RE WEARING.The one you hide behind when you say everything is "just fine" when it's not.
- YOUR UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. The goal-setting tactics you're deploying to get ahead could be what's holding you back.
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STRUGGLING AND SUFFERING. Being a mother is a struggle -- it always has been -- but your suffering is optional.
Brave, supportive, and insightful, the stories and advice in this book will encourage you to live more confidently, enjoy the present, and become your best self -- as a woman, a mother, and beyond.