The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded, Updated)
- How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent "mini-retirements" The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss' The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
- More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
- Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
- How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
- The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$19.20||20%|
|25 - 99||$14.88||38%|
|100 - 249||$14.40||40%|
|250 - 499||$13.92||42%|
|500 - 999||$13.68||43%|
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||Crown Publishing Group (NY)|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
1 $90.00 9781441737564 No volume discount available.
About the Other
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to email@example.com.