6 Secrets to Leveraging Success: A Guide for Entrepreneurs, Family Offices, and Their Trusted Advisors
Open your eyes to wealth-building secrets from a successful mathematician and financial strategist. As an actuarial analyst for some of the largest companies in the world and as a Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional, Chris Jarvis gained critical insights into the successful operations of hundreds, if not thousands, of businesses and professional practices. He has been solving complex business, investment, and insurance concerns for his clients for more than twenty years. In 6 Secrets to Leveraging Success, he shares how to:
- Avoid being overcharged and given inadequate service by some of the biggest professional services firms.
- Smart ways to identify and avoid working with financial institutions that have significant, and undisclosed, conflicts of interest with you.
- Turn insurance expenses into valuable working assets for your business or family.
- Own your own insurance company--so you can keep the profits for yourself and lower the costs of agents and brokers.
- Be Your Own Bank--so you can access, leverage, and grow your wealth without the red tape, regulations and fees of traditional banking
- Restructure your business so that your #1 corporate expense--employees--act like owners.
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$21.60||20%|
|25 - 99||$18.90||30%|
|100 - 499||$17.55||35%|
|500 - 999||$17.01||37%|
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||Post Hill Press|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org