Adulthood for Beginners: All the Life Secrets Nobody Bothered to Tell You
By Andy Boyle
As any current or former twentysomething knows, adulthood can be kind of awkward because no one tells you what to expect. Most people spend a decade or more figuring out the unwritten rules of life, the hard way. Does Andy Boyle have everything figured out? No. But the honest and good-natured advice in this genuinely helpful book will help any newly minted adult get through the hard parts faster, guaranteed. (Note: not literally guaranteed.) Topics include: * The A**hole Test
* "Friend Zone," "Adulting," and Other Things to Stop Saying
* Should I Get Back with My Ex? (Spoiler: No)
* Networking Like a Not Gross Person
* Failing Isn't Failure, and Other Mostly Good Rules to Live By
* Don't Be Creepy Perfect for anyone who's ready to graduate into adulthood, or at least out of their mom's basement.
"Darn funny...wise advice for 20-somethings."
Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$12.80||20%|
|25 - 99||$9.92||38%|
|100 - 249||$9.60||40%|
|250 - 499||$9.28||42%|
|500 - 999||$9.12||43%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.