The Agile Pocket Guide: A Quick Start to Making Your Business Agile Using Scrum and Beyond
"The Agile Pocket Guide" explains how to develop products, services, and software quickly and efficiently, without losing the main components of the framework so effective in streamlining the creating of these products and for making positive change within a company. It includes:
- The basic tennets of the Scrum framework
- How to apply the processes and steps required to become agile
- The dynamics of a successful agile environment
- The very basics of Scrum and how to employ them quickly
- Practical questions to ask the Team Leader as well as the Team
- How to build an environment of communication and collaboration for the entire organization
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$15.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$13.96||30%|
|100 - 499||$12.97||35%|
|500 - 999||$12.57||37%|
About the Paperback
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to email@example.com.