Becoming a Category of One: How Extraordinary Companies Transcend Commodity and Defy Comparison (Revised, Updated)
By Joe Calloway
A revised and updated edition of the bestselling "no-nonsense guide to beating the competition."-Publisher's Weekly
Becoming a Category of One reveals how extraordinary companies do what they do so well and gives you the tools and ideas to help your business emulate their success. Packed with real case studies and personal reflections from successful business leaders, it helps you apply the best practices of the best companies to set yourself apart from your competitors and turn your business into a market leader.
Whether you run a multinational corporation or a two-person start-up company, the lessons you'll find here apply to any business. This Second Edition includes a new chapter on "tie breakers," updated examples of today's category of one companies, and special contributions from business experts, bestselling authors, and CEOs on the future category of one business.
- Revised and updated to remain relevant to today's market conditions and new innovations
- A new edition of the bestselling title from the author of Indispensable and Work Like You're Showing Off
- Today's struggling economy puts even greater importance on the theory and practice of business differentiation
- This edition includes 20 percent new material; if you liked the original edition, you'll love this new Second Edition
- Reliable, proven advice that works for businesses of any size in any industry
Now more than ever, you have to differentiate your business from the competition to succeed. Becoming a Category of One gives you the blueprint for building your own extraordinary business.
NEWS & OPINION: 800-CEO-READ's Top 25 for 2004
NEWS & OPINION: BOOK REVIEW: Becoming A Category of One
1 $19.95 9780470496350 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback
1 $29.95 9780471274049 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons|
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to email@example.com.