Before the Change: Taking Charge of Your Perimenopause
From a renowned nutritionist and author of the bestselling Fat Flush Plan comes a revised and updated edition of the popular alternative guide for taking charge of your perimenopause, filled with up-to-date research, including the latest information on Hormone Replacement Therapy, mood swings, weight gain, and nutrition for women thirty-five and older.
Before the Change offers a gentle, proven, incremental program for understanding your body's changes and controlling your symptoms during perimenopause--the period of about ten years leading up to menopause--to help you feel great through this vital phase of life. Inside you'll find:
- A clear explanation of the symptoms of perimenopause and a self-diagnosis quiz;
- Safe and natural alternatives to hormone therapy, including healing vitamins, minerals, herbs, and natural hormones;
- A guide to nutrition and healthy diet, with tips for foods that prevent and alleviate symptoms.
In addition, this revised and updated edition includes:
- An expanded section on the pros and cons of soy as a natural phytoestrogen;
- An expanded discussion of hypothyroidism, its connection to hormonal imbalances, and the best natural treatments;
- A full analysis of HRT, including advice for safely weaning yourself off of synthetic hormones, and an overview of herbal, lifestyle, and diet options and modifications available for women who have had a hysterectomy, have risk factors or a history of breast cancer, osteoporosis, or heart disease.
With this essential do-it-yourself program, say good-bye to hormone havoc simply, safely, and naturally!
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$12.79||20%|
|25 - 99||$11.19||30%|
|100 - 499||$10.39||35%|
|500 - 999||$10.07||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.