Big Money Thinks Small: Biases, Blind Spots, and Smarter Investing
- Know yourself, how you arrive at decisions, and how you might be susceptible to self-deception.
- Make decisions based on your own expertise, and do not invest in what you don't understand.
- Select only trustworthy and capable colleagues and collaborators.
- Learn how to identify and avoid investments with inherent flaws.
- Always search for bargains, and never forget that the first responsibility of an investor is to identify mispriced stocks. Patience and methodical planning will pay far greater dividends than flashy investments. Tillinghast teaches readers how to learn from their mistakes--and his own, giving investors the tools to ask the right questions in any situation and to think objectively and generatively about portfolio management.
NEW RELEASES: Business Books to Watch in August
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$23.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$20.96||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.47||35%|
|500 - 999||$18.87||37%|
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||Columbia University Press|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.