Bitcoin for the Befuddled
Unless you've been living under a rock for the last couple of years, you've probably heard of Bitcoin--the game-changing digital currency used by millions worldwide.
But Bitcoin isn't just another way to buy stuff. It's an anonymous, revolutionary, cryptographically secure currency that functions without the oversight of a central authority or government. If you want to get into the Bitcoin game but find yourself a little confused, Bitcoin for the Befuddled may be just what you're looking for. Learn what Bitcoin is; how it works; and how to acquire, store, and spend bitcoins safely and securely.
You'll also learn:
- Bitcoin's underlying cryptographic principles, and how bitcoins are created
- The history of Bitcoin and its potential impact on trade and commerce
- All about the blockchain, the public ledger of Bitcoin transactions
- How to choose a bitcoin wallet that's safe and easy to use
- How to accept bitcoins as payment in your physical store or on your website
- Advanced topics, including Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin programming
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$19.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.46||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.22||35%|
|500 - 999||$15.72||37%|
About the Paperback
|Publisher||No Starch Press|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.