Building Routes to Customers: Proven Strategies for Profitable Growth
Building Routes to Customers explains the powerful "Routes-to-Market" approach for driving profitable growth. World-class organizations including IBM, Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Hitachi, Adobe and Plantronics, and hundreds of smaller companies, have adopted RTM to develop and execute highly successful go-to-market strategies and tactics. With a step-by-step approach and dozens of examples, the authors show how you can use RTM to:
- Determine the optimal level of spending for each function in marketing, sales and customer service, for each market segment, product and service.
- Optimize your marketing mix and sales and distribution channels to maximize revenue and profitability throughout the product life cycle.
- Get everyone in product management, marketing, sales, customer service, and your distribution partners aligned and working together to maximize results.
- Get the right products and services to the right customers at the right time.
- Retain existing customers and create profitable new ones.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.