The Business Owner's Guide to Financial Freedom: What Wall Street Isn't Telling You
Tailored for small business owners and entrepreneur like yourself who are looking for long-term financial planning and wealth management, The Business Owner's Guide to Financial Freedom reveals the secrets behind successfully investing in your business while bypassing Wall Street-influenced financial planners.
Attorney and CPA Mark J. Kohler and expert financial planner Randall A. Luebke deliver a guide catered to your entrepreneurial journey as they teach you how to create assets that provide income so work is no longer a requirement, identify money and tax-saving strategies, and address business succession plans to help you transition into the investment phase of business ownership.
Learn how to:
- Pinpoint the dollar value of your business with a step-by-step formula
- Eliminate and avoid bad debt while leveraging your good debt
- Uncover investment strategies Wall Street won't tell you
- Achieve long-term goals with the 4x4 Financial Independence Plan
- Find an advisor willing to look out for your best interests
- Super-charge your 401(k) and leverage your insurance to get rich
- Create the best exit strategy for you, your business, and your family
- Avoid the most common mistakes in real estate investment
- Protect your hard-earned assets from security threats ready to strike
You can't predict the future, but you can plan for it. So if you're ready to stop treating your business like your only asset and want to start making it your most valuable legacy, this book is for you!
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$15.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$13.96||30%|
|100 - 499||$12.97||35%|
|500 - 999||$12.57||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.