The Change Champion's Field Guide: Strategies and Tools for Leading Change in Your Organization (Revised)
Nearly a decade later, leading change pioneers in the field haverealigned to bring you the second edition of the Change Champion'sFieldguide.
This thoroughly revised and updated edition of the ChangeChampion's Field Guide is filled with the information, tools, andstrategies needed to implement a best practice change or leadershipdevelopment initiative where everyone wins. In forty-five chapters, the guide's contributors, widely acknowledged as the "changechampions" and leaders in the fields of organizational change andleadership development, explore the competencies and practices thatdefine an effective change leader. Change Champions such asHarrison Owen, Edgar Schein, Marv Weisbord, Sandra Janoff, MaryEggers, William Rothwell, Dave Ulrich, Marshall Goldsmith, JudithKatz, Peter Koestenbaum, Dick Axelrod, David Cooperrider, andscores of others provide their sage advice, practical applications, and examples of change methods that work.
Change Champion's Field Guide examines the topic of leadershipand change within four main topics including:
- Key elements of leading successful and results-drivenchange
- Tools, models, instruments, and strategies for leadingchange
- Critical success and failure factors
- Trends and research on innovation, change, and leadership
- Guidelines on how to design, implement, and evaluate change andleadership initiatives
- Fresh case studies that highlight leading companies who areimplementing successful change in innovative and inspiredways.
1 $94.00 9781118136263 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback