A lavishly illustrated tour of America's most compellingly beautiful places.
The America the Beautiful series takes readers on a photographic tour of the country's most beautiful states and most vibrant cities. Top photographers contribute their best images -- from dazzling cityscapes to quiet forests -- of both well-known destinations and hidden gems. Clear and informative captions bring each scene to life. These handsomely designed books show the beauty of each destination, to be enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
Chicago is the third largest city in the United States, President Barack Obama's hometown. This city is a big tourist destination and vibrant with its wealth of attractions which include:
- Museums, including the renowned Art Institute of Chicago
- The popular Navy Pier Extraordinary architecture and eye-popping skyscrapers
- The famed Magnificent Mile
- Outstanding parks and beaches along its Lake Michigan shoreline
- A lively nightlife
- And many historic landmarks.
In short, it's everyone's kind of town -- diverse, beautiful, exciting and brought to life here in great photographs and lively captions.
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
About the Hardcover