D.I.Y. Design It Yourself
"DIY: Design It Yourself," provides you with all the tools you'll need to create your own projects, from conception through production. Here you will find:
- simple ideas on how you can "think like a designer"
- clear and coherent explanations of design technologies, from silk-screening to web development
- what materials you'll need to get your job done
- where to find and buy them
- how much time and experience your project demands
- diagrams that show how to handle complex tasks
- basic typographic dos and don'ts
- the history and theory of the DIY design movement
- hundreds of innovative and beautiful projects for inspiration
No more excuses. With this book, virtually any design task is within your grasp. Just do it (yourself)!
NEWS & OPINION: Publishing Chat With Ellen Lupton
NEWS & OPINION: Todd's Best of Business Books 2006
NEWS & OPINION: D.I.Y. (Design It Yourself)
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.