Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric
These are just a few of the newest trends in digital marketing that are part of our everyday world. In The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric, digital marketing guru Larry Weber and business writer and consultant Lisa Leslie Henderson explain the latest digital tools and trends used in today's marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketer explains:
- The ins and outs of this brave new world of digital marketing
- The specific techniques needed to achieve high customer engagement
- The modern innovations that help you outperform the competition
- The best targeting and positioning practices for today's digital era
- How customer insights derived from big and small data and analytics, combined with software, design, and creativity can create the customer experience differential
With the authors' decades of combined experience filling its pages, The Digital Marketer gives every marketer the tools they need to reinvent their marketing function and business practices. It helps businesses learn to adapt to a customer-centric era and teaches specific techniques for engaging customers effectively through technology. The book is an essential read for businesses of all sizes wanting to learn how to engage with customers in meaningful, profitable, and mutually beneficial ways.
1 $25.00 9781118760833 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover