Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity
By Josh Linkner
We live in an era when business cycles are measured in months, not years. The only way to sustain long term innovation and growthis through creativity-at all levels of an organization.Disciplined Dreaming shows you how to create profitable newideas, empower all your employees to be creative, and sustain yourcompetitive advantage over the long term. Linkner distills hisyears of experience in business and jazz -- as well ashundreds of interviews with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and artists-- into a 5-step process that will make creativity easy foryou and your organization. The methodology is simple, backed byproven results.
- Empowers individuals, teams, and organizations to meetcreative challenges posed by the marketplace
- Turns the mystery of creativity into a simple-to-useprocess
- Shows how creativity can be used for everything frominnovative, game-shifting breakthroughs to incremental advances anddaily improvements to business processes
- Offers dozens of practical exercises, thought-starters, workouts to grow "creative muscles," and case studies
Disciplined Dreaming shows even the stuffiest corporatebureaucracies how to cultivate creativity in order to become morecompetitive in today's shifting marketplace.
- #4 New YorkTimes Best Seller (Advice, How-To and Miscellaneous)
- #8 NewYork Times Best Seller (Hardcover Business)
- #2 Wall StreetJournal Best Seller (Hardcover Business)
- #9 Wall StreetJournal Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
- #9 WashingtonPost Best Seller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
- #1 USAToday Best Seller (Money)
- #10Entertainment Weekly Best Seller (HardcoverNonfiction)
- #10 PublishersWeekly Bestseller (Hardcover Nonfiction)
NEWS & OPINION: Inc. Leadership Forum (and Special Offer!)
NEWS & OPINION: 2011 Business Book Awards: The Short List
NEWS & OPINION: Introducing the Candidates: Creativity/Innovation, Marketing/Sales
NEWS & OPINION: Rounding Up the Best of 2011
NEWS & OPINION: Amazon's Best of 2011 ... So Far
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$21.56||20%|
|25 - 99||$18.86||30%|
|100 - 499||$17.52||35%|
|500 - 999||$16.98||37%|
About the Hardcover
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.