Don't Think Pink: What Really Makes Women Buy-And How to Increase Your Share of This Crucial Market
"Purchases by women now total trillions of dollars annually, accounting for 85% of all consumer expenditures. So, reaching women should be considered the number one priority for most businesses.
"Don't Think Pink" will help marketers see their brands through a woman's eyes, unlocking the secrets to developing products, services, and marketing strategies that truly resonate with female buyers.
Based on painstaking research into women's experiences and perceptions, "Don't Think Pink" reveals:
* How generational history, culture, life stages, and daily realities influence a woman's buying mind
* How the manner in which women buy is more critical than what's being sold
* How listening to women earlier and more often leads to more powerful strategies
* How to use the Internet and other technology -- both in market research and during the buying process -- to gain a greater understanding of female consumers
* How to gain a bigger share of the awesome purchasing power of women
There's no question that women buy. "Don't Think Pink" explains what drives their buying decisions, and how businesses can capitalize on this enormous (and evergreen) market."
NEWS & OPINION: Wednesday Links?
STAFF PICKS: Andrea Learned reviews "What Men Don't Tell Women About Business"
1 $23.00 9780814408155 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||AMACOM/American Management Association|