Flawd: How to Stop Hating on Yourself, Others, and the Things That Make You Who You Are
When you look in the mirror and only see your flaws, it can be hard to be your best self.
FLAWD is your new cheerleader--an energetic guide to seeing your flaws as the doorway to something more.
- SEE yourself as perfectly imperfect.
- TREAT life as playfully as possible.
- THINK about what really matters.
- EMBRACE all that makes you, YOU.
- UNDERSTAND influence and how to use it.
- KNOW you can be part of a flawd and powerful transformation. Even though we exist in a culture that thrives on bullying us into believing we're never good enough as we are, FLAWD affirms that you are good enough, ready enough and important enough to be a flawd light in the world. Are you ready to become fearless with your flaws and change the world by being yourself? Then FLAWD is the book for you. "Not only does Emily-Anne have strong convictions and a beautiful soul, but she has taken action against bullying. Her actions have had such an immediate and enormous impact on the world already." --Lady Gaga
BESTSELLERS: August 2015 Business Book Bestsellers
Posted September 1, 2015, 1:08 PM with category of The CompanyOur business book bestsellers for the month of August, 2015 Read more
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$12.76||20%|
|25 - 99||$9.89||38%|
|100 - 249||$9.57||40%|
|250 - 499||$9.25||42%|
|500 - 999||$9.09||43%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org