HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself (with Bonus Article "How Will You Measure Your Life?" by Clayton M. Christensen)
By Harvard Business Review, Peter Ferdinand Drucker, Peter F Drucker, Clayton M. Christensen, Daniel Goleman, Daniel Goleman
The path to your professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror.
If you read nothing else on managing yourself, read these 10 articles (plus the bonus article "How Will You Measure Your Life?" by Clayton M. Christensen). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles to select the most important ones to help you maximize yourself.
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself will inspire you to:
- Stay engaged throughout your 50+-year work life
- Tap into your deepest values
- Solicit candid feedback
- Replenish physical and mental energy
- Balance work, home, community, and self
- Spread positive energy throughout your organization
- Rebound from tough times
- Decrease distractibility and frenzy
- Delegate and develop employees' initiative
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$19.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.46||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.22||35%|
|500 - 999||$15.72||37%|
About the Paperback
|Publisher||Harvard Business School Press|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.