How to Master the Art of Selling (Revised and Updated)
By Tom Hopkins
After he learned the world's best sales techniques, Tom Hopkins applied his new skills and earned more than one million dollars in just three years. Now, in this fully updated and revised edition of the million copy seller, Hopkins shows how you can succeed in the profession of selling. Learn:
- How to create the perfect selling climate
- Specific questions and tie-downs
- Referral and non referral prospecting
- How to "sell" the most important people you know
- Effective phone techniques
- How to finesse the first meeting
- How to handle objections and what to do when you hear the word "no"
- How to test different closes and master sixteen powerful closes
- How to plan for greatest selling impact
- And he shows you how his great selling techniques can be yours!
NEWS & OPINION: SalesHQ Recommends Their Twenty Favorites
Posted July 22, 2009, 2:23 PM with category of Big Ideas & New PerspectivesSalesHQ has posted a list of their 20 Must-Read Sales Books. Like any good list, there is tried and true as well as some less-knowns. Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer  The Game by Neil Strauss Presentation Zen by Garr Reynolds The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling by Keith Rosen Sales 2. Read more
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$14.39||20%|
|25 - 99||$12.59||30%|
|100 - 499||$11.69||35%|
|500 - 999||$11.33||37%|
About the Paperback
|Publisher||Grand Central Publishing|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org