Images of Strategy: Studies in Economic Reform and Social Justice
Images of Strategy develops an innovative and multi-faceted approach to strategic management which will enable students to use and develop interesting and wide-ranging applications alongside some of the latest ideas and analysis.
- An innovative and multi-functional approach to strategic management.
- Approaches strategy from different viewpoints: functional, eg technology and systems management, marketing, accounting and HRM, and analytical, eg organization theory, game theory and knowledge management
- Helps students to analyse, integrate and apply the many competing functional elements of strategic choice in today's world.
- Includes case examples to illustrate the chapters.
- Provides further reading sections and student questions
- Written by a team of top management scholars with many years of successful MBA teaching experience.
Further lecturer resources and links, including case analyses and Power Point slides, are available at www.blackwellpublishing.com/cummings
""Images of Strategy" breaks new ground. It takes us away from the stale bureaucratic metaphors of strategy towards a dynamic field that is much more useful to the real world of business. "Images of Strategy" is a must read for all who call themselves "strategic thinkers. The academic field of strategy won't be the same." "R Edward Freeman, Darden University of Virginia"
"This is one of
1 $130.00 9780631226093 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover