Images of Strategy: Studies in Economic Reform and Social Justice
Images of Strategy develops an innovative and multi-faceted approach to strategic management which will enable students to use and develop interesting and wide-ranging applications alongside some of the latest ideas and analysis.
- An innovative and multi-functional approach to strategic management.
- Approaches strategy from different viewpoints: functional, eg technology and systems management, marketing, accounting and HRM, and analytical, eg organization theory, game theory and knowledge management
- Helps students to analyse, integrate and apply the many competing functional elements of strategic choice in today's world.
- Includes case examples to illustrate the chapters.
- Provides further reading sections and student questions
- Written by a team of top management scholars with many years of successful MBA teaching experience.
Further lecturer resources and links, including case analyses and Power Point slides, are available at www.blackwellpublishing.com/cummings
""Images of Strategy" breaks new ground. It takes us away from the stale bureaucratic metaphors of strategy towards a dynamic field that is much more useful to the real world of business. "Images of Strategy" is a must read for all who call themselves "strategic thinkers. The academic field of strategy won't be the same." "R Edward Freeman, Darden University of Virginia"
"This is one of
Shopping cart is not available
800-CEO-READ is currently closed, and not accepting new orders until Monday, August 19th. If you have questions about an existing order, please call 800-236-7323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 $130.00 9780631226093 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover