Insight: Why We're Not as Self-Aware as We Think, and How Seeing Ourselves Clearly Helps Us Succeed at Work and in Life
By Tasha Eurich
* The 2 biggest invisible roadblocks to self-awareness.
* Why approaches like therapy and journaling don't always lead to true insight
* How to stop your confidence-killing habits and learn to love who you are.
* How benefit from mindfulness without uttering a single mantra.
* Why other people don't tell us the truth about ourselves - and how to find out what they really think.
* How to deepen our insight into our passions, gifts, and the blind spots that could be holding us back.
* How to hear critical feedback without losing your mojo.
* Why the people with the most power can often be the least-self-aware, and how smart leaders avoid this trap.
* The 3 building blocks for self-aware teams.
*How to deal with delusional bosses, clients, and coworkers.
NEWS & OPINION: The 2017 800-CEO-READ Business Book Awards Longlist
EDITOR'S CHOICE: Insight: Why We're Not as Self-Aware as We Think, and How Seeing Ourselves Clearly Helps Us Succeed at Work and in Life
NEW RELEASES: Business Books to Watch in May
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$22.40||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.36||38%|
|100 - 249||$16.80||40%|
|250 - 499||$16.24||42%|
|500 - 999||$15.96||43%|
About the Hardcover
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.