It's Not the Big That Eat the Small...It's the Fast That Eat the Slow: How to Use Speed as a Competitive Tool in Business
- What is the difference between speed and haste?
- Where does business go to spot trends before the competition?
- How can leaders help people stop dreading high velocity and rediscover the thrill of deciding, acting and staying fast?
- H&M Europe's fast fashion phenomenon now poised to threaten apparel stores in America.
- AOL who gulped down Netscape and Time Warner in record time.
- Charles Schwab the new dominant name in discount and on-line financial services.
JACK COVERT SELECTS: Jack Covert Selects - The Reinventors
JACK COVERT SELECTS: Jack Covert Selects - Hit the Ground Running
NEWS & OPINION: Hello.
Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$11.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$10.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$9.74||35%|
|500 - 999||$9.44||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.