Leadership 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know
Unleash your leadership potential.
No matter who you are, you can lead and lead well.
That is the message New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell gives in this power-packed guidebook: Leadership 101. Here the consummate leader offers a succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess. Learn how to:
- Follow your vision and bring others with you
- Produce a lasting legacy
- Grow the loyalty of your followers
- Make continual investments in the quality of your leadership
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Determine your leadership "lid"
- Empower others through mentoring
- Create a foundation of trust
- Use self-discipline to improve your character and your results
One of the keys to successful leadership is applying the concepts that have made other leaders strong. Here's your opportunity to do just that."
Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$7.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$6.99||30%|
|100 - 499||$6.49||35%|
|500 - 999||$6.29||37%|
About the Hardcover
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.