The Leadership Playbook: Creating a Coaching Culture to Build Winning Business Teams
- Fostering employees' belief in the culture of a company
- Resolving issues proactively rather than reactively and creating an involvement that constantly pushes employees to be their best
- Focusing on the more humane principles of leadership--gratitude, positivity, and recognition--that keep morale high
- Holding teams and individuals accountable
- Constantly recruiting talent ("building the bench") rather than filling positions only when they are empty
NEW RELEASES: Books to Watch: August 2014
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$21.60||20%|
|25 - 99||$16.74||38%|
|100 - 249||$16.20||40%|
|250 - 499||$15.66||42%|
|500 - 999||$15.39||43%|
About the Hardcover
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.