Leadershop Volume 1: Workplace, Career, and Life Advice from Today's Top Thought Leaders
Do you wish you could eavesdrop on conversations with some of today's smartest thought leaders?Here's your chance.LeaderSHOP provides candid talk from experts like Stephen M.R. Covey, Brian Tracy, Doug Conant, Sally Helgesen, David Ulrich, Bill George, Laura Vanderkam, Mark Sanborn, and dozens more.Coach and bestselling author Dr. Rodger Dean Duncan asks these experts the questions most pertinent to your success at work and in life. Their responses will inspire, motivate, and possibly even surprise you. And one thing's for certain: they'll make you smarter and better prepared to perform at the next level.With a foreword and additional commentary by Marshall Goldsmith, the World's only two-time #1 Leadership Thinker, LeaderSHOP is sure to become a favorite item in your personal development toolkit.In LeaderSHOP you'll get great ideas on how to:
- challenge traditional definitions of leadership and success
- deal with conflict in ways that strengthen relationships
- cultivate personal gifts you didn't even know you had
- create a to-be list that's more helpful than a to-do list
- navigate office politics while advancing your own good causes
- strengthen your personal and professional "brand"
- build a user-friendly culture that brings out people's best
- establish a high-trust, high-performance team
- give and receive feedback that really helps
- name and tame the "undiscussable" elephants in the room
- increase your value at work, at home, in life
1 $9.99 9781724067029 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org