Magic Words: The Science and Secrets Behind Seven Words That Motivate, Engage, and Influence
By Tim David
You will learn:
- The secret word that Harvard psychologists discovered is the key to unlocking human motivation
- How one very special word (spoken only inside your mind) mysteriously has a profound positive impact on those around you
- The number one mistake that managers make during 1-on-1 s, and the one simple word that can fix it all
- What Dale Carnegie dubs the sweetest sound in any language
- How one tiny word can instantly change someone's mind for the better
- The single word that an in-depth study of thousands of hours of call center recordings revealed as the quickest way to reduce differences and calm people down
- How the infamous But Eraser works and why so many people mess it up
- The REAL magic behind the word thanks
The seven words:
Magic Word #1 Because
Magic Word #2 "Name"
Magic Word #3 If
Magic Word #4 - But
Magic Word #5 - Absolutely
Magic Word #6 - Thanks
Magic Word #7 - Help
Whereas most communication advice is concerned with what to say or even how to say it, MAGIC WORDS places the focus where it belongs: on the other person. Tim David offers keen insight into how to better connect with others in business and in life.
Adam Grant, New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take"
"Whereas most communication advice is concerned with what to say or even how to say it, MAGIC WORDS places the focus where it belongs: on the other person. Tim David offers keen insight into how to better connect with others in business and in life."
--Adam Grant, "New York Times" bestselling author of "Give and Take"
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$16.80||20%|
|25 - 99||$14.70||30%|
|100 - 499||$13.65||35%|
|500 - 999||$13.23||37%|
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||Prentice Hall Press|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.