Panic Proof: How the Right Virtual Assistant Can Save Your Sanity and Grow Your Business
By Jess Ostroff
Does this sound like your life as a business owner, manager, or entrepreneur?
You're not alone, but it's time to make a change.
It's time to stop panicking and start living the life you want.
Richard Branson says that one day offices will be a thing of the past.
Freelancers now account for 34 percent of the total U.S. workforce.
Half of the total workforce will be working virtually by 2020.
And yet, the conversation around virtual assistants has gone from terrible to just "meh" over the last ten years. This is progress, but is not exactly inspiring. Luckily, what started as a cheap way for executives and entrepreneurs to get a few things done is finally being taken seriously by more than just the early adopters.
In the best relationships, a virtual assistant becomes a partner in the client's business. A great VA is the right-hand workhorse to business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs-providing useful, reliable services with a smile and a high five.
So, if you recognize that virtual assistants are the wave of the future, but you're feeling too scared, too cash-strapped, or too busy to hire one to help you, don't panic! This book will help you recruit the right assistant and cultivate a relationship that lasts so you can do more of what you love.
This book will show you:
- How to dig deep into finding the things you love to do so you can do more of them
- How to determine whether you need an executive assistant, a virtual assistant, or something else
- Why soft skills matter more than hard skills, and several core values you should look for in a virtual assistant
- How to find, interview, and test a VA
- How to nurture your VA to create a relationship based on trust, strong communication, and long-term success
- How contributing to the virtual economy helps build a future of world-changers
Plus, a healthy dose of fun, real-life examples will show you how it all works in action!
1 $14.99 9780692971796 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback
|Publisher||Don't Panic Management|