Predictable Prospecting: How to Radically Increase Your B2B Sales Pipeline
The proven system for rapid B2B sales growth from the coauthor of Predictable Revenue, the breakout bestseller hailed as a "sales bible" (Inc.com)
If your organization's success is driven by B2B sales, you need to be an expert prospector to successfully target, qualify, and close business opportunities. This game-changing guide provides the immediately implementable strategies you need to build a solid, sustainable pipeline -- whether you're a sales or marketing executive, team leader, or sales representative.
Based on the acclaimed business model that made Predictable Revenue a runaway bestseller, this powerful approach to B2B prospecting will help you to:
- Identify the prospects with the greatest potential
- Clearly articulate your company's competitive position
- Implement account-based sales development using ideal account profiles
- Refine your lead targeting strategy with an ideal prospect profile
- Start a conversation with people you don't know
- Land meetings through targeted campaigns
- Craft personalized e-mail and phone messaging to address each potential buyer's awareness, needs, and challenges.
- Define, manage, and optimize sales development performance metrics
- Generate predictable revenue
You'll learn how to target and track ideal prospects, optimize contact acquisition, continually improve performance, and achieve your revenue goals--quickly, efficiently, and predictably. The book includes easy-to-use charts and e-mail templates, and features full online access to sample materials, worksheets, and blueprints to add to your prospecting tool kit.
Following this proven step-by-step framework, you can turn any B2B organization into a high-performance business development engine, diversify marketing lead generation channels, justify marketing ROI, sell into disruptive markets--and generate more revenue than ever. That's the power of Predictable Prospecting.
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$20.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.50||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.25||35%|
|500 - 999||$15.75||37%|
About the Hardcover
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.