Reengineering Health Care: A Manifesto for Radically Rethinking Health Care Delivery (Paperback)
In their legendary book, Reengineering the Corporation , Jim Champy and Michael Hammer introduced businesspeople to the enormous power of a revolutionary methodology called reengineering. Using reengineering, businesses around the world have systematically retooled their processes--achieving dramatic cost savings, greater customer satisfaction, and more value. Now, Jim Champy and Dr. Harry Greenspun show how to apply the proven reengineering methodology in health care: throughout physician practices, hospitals, and even entire health systems. You'll meet innovative and visionary leaders who've been successfully reengineering organizations across the entire delivery spectrum and learn powerful lessons for improving quality, reducing costs, and expanding access. This book doesn't just demonstrate the immense potential of health care reengineering to revolutionize health care delivery: it offers a clear roadmap for realizing that potential in your own organization. Deliver Better Care to More People, at Lower Cost
- How reengineering can lead to more efficient, safer delivery--and sharply reduced costs
- How to focus on prevention and wellness, as well as chronic disease and hospital care
- How to earn the trust, contributions, and passion of skeptical physicians and health care professionals
- How to harness technology to create more seamless, accessible, valued, and sustainable health care systems--and avoid technology's pitfalls
- How Zeev Neuwirth transformed the Lenox Hill Hospital ER and the 700-doctor Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates practice
- How Tom Knight is revolutionizing patient safety at Methodist Hospital System, one of America's largest private, nonprofit medical complexes
- How to start today in your own organization!
NEWS & OPINION: 3x3 for June
Posted July 2, 2010, 2:38 PM with category of Management & Workplace CultureHot on the tail of the recent Inc. /800-CEO-READ Business Book Bestseller List, we're launching a series of blog posts called '3x3' - where we'll ask the top three authors from each month's bestseller list three of the same questions. June's top three authors are: Dave and Wendy Ulrich (The Why of Work), Jim Champy (Reengineering Health Care), and Gregory Salsbury (Retirementology). Read more
1 $26.99 9780137052653 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover
1 $34.99 9780133904468 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback
|Publisher||Pearson FT Press|
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail email@example.com