The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness: Ten Essential Strategies for Leading Your Team to the Top
Straightforward advice for taking your sales team to the next level!
If your sales team isn't producing the results expected, the pressure is on you to fix the situation fast. One option is to replace salespeople. A better option is for you to optimize your performance as a sales leader. In The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness, sales management consultant Kevin F. Davis offers 10 proven and distinctly practical strategies, skills, and tools for overcoming the most challenging obstacles sales managers face and moving your team ahead of the pack. This book will help you:
- Learn the 6 sales rep instincts that can cripple your management effectiveness, and replace these instincts with a more powerful leadership mindset - true sales leadership begins with improving the leader within
- Stop getting bogged down by distractions, become more proactive, and find more time to coach, lead, and inspire your salespeople
- Get every salesperson on your team to be more accountable and driven to achieve breakthrough sales results
- Master the 7 keys to hiring great salespeople
- Create a more customer-driven sales team by blending the buyer's journey into your sales process
- Speed up the improvement of your team by mastering the 7 keys to achieving better coaching outcomes
- Excel at the most challenging coaching conversation you face - how to solve a sales performance problem that is caused by a rep's lousy attitude
- Attain higher win-rates by intervening as a coach at the most critical stages of a buying cycle, quickly identify opportunities at risk, and coach more deals to the close
- Discover why so many salespeople fail at sales forecasting and how to impress your company's upper management by submitting more accurate forecasts
- And much more...
You can apply the strategies outlined in this book immediately to take control of your time and priorities as a sales manager, become more strategic, deliver high-performance coaching that grows revenues, and ultimately drive your team to greatness.
We all accept - at least I hope we do - that the sales management function in every company is now pivotal to the overall success of the organization. The sales team is the offense and if they are not scoring consistently then the team has a very bleak future. However, in order to maintain optimum performance levels the team needs a strong leader and coach. Therein lies the challenge because we believe that 80% of managers lack that capability. The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness provides a superb route map, which is easy to follow and implement. This is not a book to be read just once and put on the bookshelf, rather it genuinely is a guide, which should be referred to daily until the skills are fully adopted.--Jonathan Farrington, CEO, Top Sales World and Executive Editor of Top Sales Magazine
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$19.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.46||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.22||35%|
|500 - 999||$15.72||37%|
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||Greenleaf Book Group Press|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.