The Skills: From First Job to Dream Job--What Every Woman Needs to Know
In The Skills, award-winning broadcaster Mishal Husain inspires, champions, and encourages women to make their ambitions a reality by focusing on practical skills that make a difference.
Gathering together advice for women of all ages, whether they are new graduates, working mothers, or simply seeking a career change, The Skills explains how to
- present yourself to maximum effect, in person and online;
- prepare for quick wins and big moments, and plan for long-term goals;
- gain confidence and authority;
- navigate the ups and downs of a long working life; and
- develop strategies for building resilience.
Drawing on Mishal's experience, interviews, and experts and inspirational figures such as Hillary Clinton and Malala Yousafzai, The Skills will guide women in honing the abilities they need to thrive in whatever field they choose.
NEW RELEASES: Business Books to Watch in April 2019
Bulk Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 29||$22.39||20%|
|30 - 99||$19.59||30%|
|100 - 499||$18.19||35%|
|500 - 999||$16.79||40%|
About the Hardcover
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.