Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Success
FOLLOW YOUR PASSION Serving missions rather than profits, the nonprofit sector employs 11 million people, making it the third largest industry in the United States, and often provides our communities' most fundamental services. Whether your mis-sion is to save puppies, feed children, or preserve history, Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization equips you with the tools you need to start, run and grow your organization. This guide provides mission-driven entrepreneurs like you with the latest industry research and pairs it with advice from real-world nonprofit leaders to teach you how to:
- Determine if your business idea is nonprofit or for-profit
- Manage the day-to-day operations and onboard key staff and volunteers that help you achieve goals
- Write a business plan, mission statement, and grant proposals that gain funding and help grow the organization
- Manage your finances to the satisfaction of the IRS
- Integrate the latest technology, apps, and social media strategy to aid in volunteer tracking, donation facilitation, and audience outreach
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$15.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$13.96||30%|
|100 - 499||$12.97||35%|
|500 - 999||$12.57||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail email@example.com