Start Your Own Travel Hosting Business: Airbnb, Vrbo, Homeaway, and More
An ever-growing number of travelers are searching for more convenient and low-cost accommodation alternatives, as opposed to staying at traditional hotels. As a result, online-based services like Airbnb, FlipKey, HomeAway, Roomorama, and VRBO are making it easy for you to list extra bedrooms or your entire home, condo, or apartment, as a short-term rental option for travelers.
Start Your Own Travel Hosting Business will help you make intelligent renting decisions, take appropriate actions and precautions, and deal with realistic expectations while protecting yourself, your property, and your personal belongings. It will help you quickly acquire the core knowledge you need to become a successful travel host and teach you how to:
- Prepare your property, maximize amenities, and create a house manual for your guests
- Create a listing that generates the highest possible revenue using tips from Superhosts
- Attract a constant flow of short-term renters and business travelers with the perfect nightly rate
- Apply a variety of tools and resources that will make handling your responsibilities as a travel host easier and less time consuming
- Interact with your guests, earn the best possible ratings and reviews, and avoid the most common pitfalls and mistakes made by first-time hosts
- Calculate your expenses, understand your tax obligations, and generate the highest possible revenue
You'll also gain valuable insight from in-depth and exclusive interviews with veteran Airbnb hosts and executives within the travel hosting industry. Whether you choose to rent through Airbnb, HomeSuite, Kid & Coe, or take your rentals to sea via Yachtico, this book will help you get started.
Bulk Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$15.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$13.96||30%|
|100 - 499||$12.97||35%|
|500 - 999||$12.57||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.