Successfully Navigating the Downturn
No business escapes it. At some point, every business faces a domino-like impact--whether you're caught in the onset of a cyclical economic downturn, a competitor emerges and takes your market share, or your company expands too fast without enough capital. The path to success can be overwhelming--this is your navigation plan. Seasoned business consultant Donald Todrin reveals the rules to surviving any downturn and shows you how to recast your business to succeed under even the most challenging circumstances. Armed with solutions, proven strategies, and from-the-trenches advice, learn how to tackle common dilemmas and critical pitfalls, protect against future failure, and, even, uncover new opportunities to grow. Learn:
- 4 Principles to successfully navigating a financial downturn
- 15 Rules of engagement to recast your business
- The secrets and myths of workouts with the IRS, SBA and other lenders
- 6 Biggest downsizing mistakes
- Top ways to lower your expenses
- Game-changing management musts
- How to market without money
- Payroll 911
- 50 Ways to succeed
- And more! Take action against potential disaster--and start focusing on future growth!
1 $19.95 9781599184197 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to email@example.com.