Surviving Your Serengeti: 7 Skills to Master Business and Life: A Fable of Self-Discovery
Praise for SURVIVING YOUR SERENGETI
"One of a kind. You'll actually know more about yourself after you read this book."--KEN BLANCHARD coauthor of The One Minute Manager(R) and Leading at a Higher Level
"Beautifully illustrates nature's basic survival strategies--and how they help you create a sense of meaning and purpose."--SUSAN SCOTT New York Times bestselling coauthor of Fierce Conversations
7 Questions This Book Tackles
1. Are you experiencing a challenge that you wish to overcome?
2. Do you want to discover your hidden survival skills?
3. Do you have a goal you have yet to achieve?
4. Would you like to discover your instinctive strengths?
5. Can you benefit from problem-solving thinking?
6. Do you know someone who has potential to excel?
7. Are you looking for a positive message to share?
NEWS & OPINION: The Bestsellers of 2011
NEWS & OPINION: Introducing the Candidates: Personal Development
NEWS & OPINION: Surviving Your Serengeti
1 $21.95 9780470947807 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons|