Textbook of Oncofertility Research and Practice: A Multidisciplinary Approach (2019)
The book is organized around the major themes of the discipline and includes current research, clinical practice, emerging technologies and didactic questions and is divided into six thematic sections:
- Fertility implications in both oncologic and non-oncologic settings
- Options for fertility preservation, both male and female
- Care of the oncofertility patient, including contraception and pregnancy considerations
- Oncofertility in clinical practice, from setting up a new program to genetic counseling and communication
- Ethical and legal considerations
- Advances in the basic science of oncofertility
Timely and utilizing the best current evidence, Textbook of Oncofertility Research and Practice: A Multidisciplinary Approach will be an invaluable resource for students, residents, fellows and professionals in reproductive endocrinology, pediatric endocrinology, adult and pediatric oncology, adult and pediatric urology, breast surgery, radiation oncology and allied professions where iatrogenic treatments or genetic conditions result in infertility.
Shopping cart is not available
800-CEO-READ is currently closed, and not accepting new orders until Monday, August 19th. If you have questions about an existing order, please call 800-236-7323 or email email@example.com.
1 $119.99 9783030028671 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover