They Don't Teach Corporate in College: A Twenty-Something's Guide to the Business World (Revised)
Based on a mix of interviews, research and personal experience, this books upbeat advice focuses on tangible tactics that recent college grads and experienced twenty-something's can put to work immediately to enhance their employability now and in the future. Highlights include:
- Unorthodox but proven job-hunting techniques.
- Making a memorable first impression.
- Navigating the company's social scene.
- Practicing cringe-free networking.
- Mastering goal-setting and self-promotion.
- Stretching the eight plus hours a day spent at work, from effective time management and organization to making every piece of communication count.
- Combating negativity.
- Coping with difficult personalities.
- Troubleshooting the performance review process and anti-promotion situations.
- Learning to be an effective boss.
- Finding a new position and gracefully exiting from the old.
To order call 1-800-236-7323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org