Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
After interviewing fifty of the world's greatest financial minds and penning the #1 New York Times bestseller Money: Master the Game, Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. No matter your salary, your stage of life, or when you started, this book will provide the tools to help you achieve your financial goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible.
Robbins, who has coached more than fifty million people from 100 countries, is the world's #1 life and business strategist. In this book, he teams up with Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the #1 financial advisor in the US for three consecutive years by Barron's. Together they reveal how to become unshakeable--someone who can not only maintain true peace of mind in a world of immense uncertainty, economic volatility, and unprecedented change, but who can profit from the fear that immobilizes so many.
In these pages, through plain English and inspiring stories, you'll discover...
- How to put together a simple, actionable plan that will deliver true financial freedom.
- Strategies from the world's top investors on how to protect yourself and your family and maximize profit from the inevitable crashes and corrections to come.
- How a few simple steps can add a decade or more of additional retirement income by discovering what your 401(k) provider doesn't want you to know.
- The core four principles that most of the world's greatest financial minds utilize so that you can maximize upside and minimize downside.
- The fastest way to put money back in your pocket: uncover the hidden fees and half truths of Wall Street--how the biggest firms keep you overpaying for underperformance.
- Master the mindset of true wealth and experience the fulfillment you deserve today.
"Tony's power is super-human." Oprah Winfrey
Hardcover Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$20.80||20%|
|25 - 99||$18.20||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.90||35%|
|500 - 999||$16.38||37%|
About the Hardcover
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.