Unsubscribe: How to Kill Email Anxiety, Avoid Distractions, and Get Real Work Done
Let's face it: Email is killing our productivity. The average person checks their email 11 times per hour, processes 122 messages a day, and spends 28 percent of their total workweek managing their inbox. What was once a powerful and essential tool for doing our daily work has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety, and distraction from our work.
Unsubscribe will show you how to tame your inbox and reclaim your focus, with tips on how to:
- Break free from email addiction and the "inbox zero" obsession
- Build a daily email routine that reduces stress and anxiety
- Process your inbox based on what (and who) really matters to you
- Write messages that get people to pay attention and take action
- Set boundaries and say "no" to time-wasting distractions
- Plan your day around meaningful work -- not busywork
NEW RELEASES: Business Books to Watch in October
Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$12.79||20%|
|25 - 99||$11.19||30%|
|100 - 499||$10.39||35%|
|500 - 999||$10.07||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to email@example.com.