Choosing a place to live is as important as choosing a spouse or career. This advices on how to find the right place for you. It reports on the body of research on what qualities of cities and towns actually make people happy in their lives.
NEWS & OPINION: Marty Neumeier (and Other 100 Best Authors) on ChangeThis
Posted January 15, 2009, 8:31 PM with category of Management & Workplace Culture
You may have noticed that we released a new issue of ChangeThis yesterday. What you may not have realized is that Marty Neumeier, the author of The Aesthetics of Management, is also the author of Zag: The #1 Strategy of High Performance Brands, one of The 100 Best Business Books of All TIme. The manifesto is a "look at a few of the principles that artists have used successfully, [to] see how they might apply to management.
NEWS & OPINION: April 2008 International Best Sellers
Posted May 5, 2008, 3:08 PM with category of Management & Workplace Culture
Here are our TOP 10 business books that people across the world are reading:
1) Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne - Malaysia
2) Fire Them Up! by Carmine Gall - Norway
3) One Billion Customers by James McGregor - Switzerland
4) It's Not About the Coffee by Howard Behar - Canada
5) Citizen Marketers by Ben McConnell and Jackie Huba - United Kingdom
6) Rules to Break and Laws to Follow by Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, PhD - Singapore
7) Leadership from the Inside Out by Kevin Cashman - The Netherlands
8) Who's Your City?
NEWS & OPINION: Canada Tops the List this Month!
Posted April 3, 2008, 3:12 PM with category of Management & Workplace Culture
Here's what 800-CEO-READ shipped to other countries in March. Here's what they're reading overseas. :
The Big Switch - Quebec, Canada
Purpose - Besiktas, Istanbul
The Quest for Global Dominance: 2nd Edition - Shanghai, China
Get Out of Your Own Way - Frankfort, Germany
Who's Your City?