Wow the Dow!: The Complete Guide to Teaching Your Kids How to Invest in the Stock Market (Original)
By Pat Smith, Lynn Roney
Whether you're a novice stockholder or a seasoned investor, you can teach the next generation of stockholders how to invest successfully. Creative, practical, and full of savvy financial advice, Wow the Dow! is a family-oriented guide to the workings of Wall Street that shows parents how to start investing in the stock market with their children and encourages kids to think intelligently about money.
Cofounders of Stock MarKids, (TM) the nationally affiliated parent-child investment club, Lynn Roney and Pat Smith explain the important aspects of the stock market and provide parents with easy-to-follow advice for introducing the exciting world of finance. Complete with games, exercises, and real-life profiles of successful child investors, Wow the Dow! covers:
- The basic concepts behind investing
- Teaching your children how to read stock quotes and understand business news
- Building an appropriate portfolio with stocks your kids will pick
- Creating strategies for making investing fun and profitable
- Where to go online for stock games, investment sites, and financial resources
- The advantages of joining an investment club
With its commitment to educating kids and encouraging them to find new and creative ways to invest, Wow the Dow! is a must-have handbook for every parent.
1 $19.95 9780684871493 No volume discount available.
About the Paperback
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.