Y-Size Your Business: How Gen y Employees Can Save You Money and Grow Your Business
In Y-Size Your Business, Jason Ryan Dorsey, The Gen YGuy, presents a step-by-step methodology for best employing Gen Ywithout investing a lot of time or money. A member of Gen Y himselfhe delivers an insider's view of his generation as well as morethan fifty cost-effective, ready-to-use strategies that deliverimmediate measurable results. Dorsey collected these creativestrategies from the frontlines of business during his work withexecutives, managers, and entrepreneurs in businesses large andsmall around the world. He shows you exactly how to attractthe best Gen Y employees, quickly develop their workplace skills, and then unlock their performance, motivation, and loyalty.
- Reveals creative ways to attract, retain, motivate, and developGen Y employees without paying them more money (or meeting theirMom)
- Includes a behind-the-scenes view of Gen Y from someone in GenY (including why they text message without vowels)
- Explains the primary workplace differences between the fourgenerations and how to leverage their strengths
- Features funny, outrageous, and candid stories that expose thegeneration gap in the office (Is that a tattoo?)
- Helps you view the Gen Y employee life cycle and key businessoperations in a new way--one you can use to your business andcareer advantage
Companies that wisely choose to embrace Gen Y today will be wellpositioned to navigate the global economy tomorrow. Not only willthese companies benefit from the talents and ambitions of GenY--they'll also benefit from Gen Y's increasing economicinfluence as well as their massive social networks. Based onDorsey's work with business leaders at companies around the world, as a keynote speaker, consultant, and generational expert, Y-Size Your Business presents precisely the solutions youneed to make the most of an increasingly important generation thatis ready to make an impact from their first day at work (and thenblog about it!).
1 $24.95 9780470505564 No volume discount available.
About the Hardcover