The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue
By Shama Hyder
In 2001, at the dawn of the millenniumand the digital marketing agethe first edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing became a global hit. In the ensuing years, updated editions helped even more marketers, entrepreneurs, students, and professionals of all types navigate the sometimes-stressful world of social media. Now, this new, fully updated edition offers timely insight to the ways social media marketing has changed and specific steps to show you exactly how to thrive and profit with ease and efficiency.
Whether you re a novice, struggler, or mastery-seeker, you already know that engaging in social media is no longer optional. People are talking about your company online and you need to be part of those conversations. However, social media marketing isn t like traditional marketingand treating it that way only leads to frustration and failure. In The Zen of Social Media Marketing, Shama Hyder, social media expert and president of The Marketing Zen Group, teaches you the Zen of using social media tools to find your own marketing nirvana.
The newest edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing gives you:
- A comprehensive overview of why social media works and how to use it to drive traffic to your website and fan page
- A proven process to attract followers and fans and convert them into customers and clients
- The latest social media trends and step-by-step guidelines for sites and apps such as Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more
- Innovative tips for mobile design
- Essential advice on content marketing, email marketing, video, and targeted tactics to enhance your SEO
- All-new information on why, when, and how to use online advertising
- Why self-expression is the true driver of social media use and how to leverage it for your business
- Insights from dozens of leading online marketers and entrepreneurs, with strategies for success
"She provides detailed instructions for launching social media campaigns and sound guidance for fully leveraging and optimizing search engines, web sites, and blogs. VERDICT: Kabani s assertion that this is 'the last social media guide you ll ever need' has merit, as anyone purchasing this also has access to a continually updated online version. Highly recommended for anybody with anything to market onlineincluding him or herself."
from "Library Journal" (refers to 2012 edition)"
Paperback Non-returnable Discounts
|1 - 24||$13.56||20%|
|25 - 99||$11.87||30%|
|100 - 499||$11.02||35%|
|500 - 999||$10.68||37%|
About the Paperback
Need 1000 or more?
Additional discounts may be available for print books. We also offer pricing for RETURNABLE orders. Please call 1-800-236-7323 or email us to request a quote.
If you would like pricing and availability on eBooks (25 copy minimum/US billing only), click the link below to send an email directly to our trusted digital distribution partner, BookShout.
Request a quote for eBooks
Other questions about eBooks can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.